Induction forging refers to use an induction heater to pre-heat metals before forging and forming. Typically metals are heated to between 1,100 and 1,200 °C to increase their malleability and aid flow in the forging die.
Induction produces less oxidation, easy to control heating temperature and time, heat rapidly, ensure good quality of forging work piece, protect tool of forging machine.
Induction billet heating line for total heating
Induction heating equipment with slot inductor for partial heating
Integrated induction heat line: induction power supply built in with inductor, less space requirement, PLC control.
Induction heating technology is increasingly being used for industrial forging applications because it offers an unbeatable combination of speed, consistency, control and efficiency.
DUOLIN offers induction billet heater used for heating a wide range of bar and billet diameters.induction power supply is the latest generation; help you benefit from modern forging industry.
• No combustible gases
• Heating rapidly reduce oxide skin on billet
• Improve the working environment
• Uniform heating temperature increases die life
• Continuously working, 24 hours non-stop
• Be Started up 100% at any load
• Less interference to others equipment in workshop (Proved by CE)
• IGBT inversion technology & LC series circuit design achieve energy saving up to 15%-30% compared with SCR technology
• Easy to operate and maintain
• Offer PLC to complete fully automatic production line and high heating output
•Support conveyors or chain feeding and temperature sorter system
•Design coil to match with duolin induction converter ensure max output power
•Layout of the complete induction forging system
1:The heat bar material,carbon steel or stainless steel
2: Heating billet diameter and heating length
3: Heating production per hour for each dimension
4: Need total heating or just partial heating
5: Feeding manual or automatic
6: Need infrared thermometer or not
7: Need water cooling system or not